ABOUT BRIDGE PHYSICAL THERAPY
Bridge is changing the physical therapy patient experience.
Bridging the gap between proven physical therapy practices and personalized care, Bridge offers:
- Focused, one-on-one care.
- Quicker recovery with fewer appointments.
- Strong patient-provider relationships.
- Patient empowerment to achieve lasting success.
Choosing a small PT clinic allows you to spend each appointment entirely with your physical therapist. Treatment typically consists of:
- Uncovering the root cause(s) of your injury.
- Creating a treatment plan unique to you that prioritizes your goals for success.
- Hands-on treatments to address your specific condition(s).
- Specific exercise prescription.
- Review of your exercise program to ensure safety and effectiveness as you progress through your recovery.
MEG ZIMMER, MSPT
Meg graduated in 1997 from the University of Miami with a Master of Science degree in Physical Therapy. Since that time, she has worked in a variety of clinical settings focused primarily on orthopedics and manual therapy. In addition, she has a certification in massage therapy and Pilates, and utilizes both in her treatment of patients daily. Meg has been an assistant instructor with Evidence in Motion in their Functional Dry Needling program since 2013, and travels throughout the U.S. and Canada training physical therapists and other healthcare professionals how to safely and effectively use dry needling. Meg stays very busy with her twins, her husband and her practice. When she gets a free moment, she loves to be outside hiking or skiing, or inside doing Pilates.